Last minute weddings in Spain with a wedding celebrant are popular alternatives for couples who love spontaneity or have busy schedules. In addition they are perfect for couples who relish the idea of spending less time planning their wedding. And the best thing is that it´s not difficult to achieve.
With lots of planning services specialising in last minute wedding packages in Spain and also accommodation it´s now easier than ever to achieve the ceremony of your dreams. For some this might seem like a stressful thing to do. However, for others the option to focus for a shorter period of time can lead to less anxiety. As such this option is great for couples who like the adrenaline or last-minute deadlines.
6 Tips for organising your last-minute wedding in Spain
- Decide on where you´d love to have your last-minute wedding in Spain. After setting your budget with provision for additional activities you want to include. Setting your budget after might seem counterproductive, however this way you know that you´re not compromising on your ideal wedding location.
- Once you´ve determined your destination; use google as your starting point to search for last minute weddings in Spain. Your search will highlight lots of ideas for you to get started.
- Clarify your preferred wedding date and then check the availability with your proposed wedding venue.
- Look for your celebrant. It´s helpful to consider the attributes you would like them to have when making your selection. This way you´re sure to find the right celebrant for you that reflects your personalities. and ceremony style.
- You can choose to select your own wedding suppliers like florists, photographers and catering or speak with your venue supplier. It´s likely that they can suggest local recommended suppliers even at short notice.
- Make a list of what you need to take with you, to be sure you don´t leave anything important behind.
Getting married in Spain and a spontaneous ceremony
Marrying in Spain can be complex. For this reason, many couples choose to do this within their own home country either before or after the celebrant ceremony. If you´ve decided on a last-minute wedding in Spain it´s important to decide where and when you wish to legalise your marriage (if you´re choosing to do this).
To sum up
Last minute weddings are not for the faint hearted. However, a great alternative for couples with busy schedules who love the spontaneity and thrive with last minute deadlines. For couples who prefer to focus their time preparing for their wedding over a shorter period, this can help reduce stress associated with planning a wedding. A last minute celebrant ceremony in Spain is achievable whether you´re using Google and selecting your own suppliers or using specialist wedding planning services. Either way wishing you a great last minute wedding in Spain.
Are you thinking of a last-minute wedding in Spain in 2023 or 2024? I´d love to hear your story.
Let me help you take your dreams from paper to reality, creating dreams that last a lifetime.
Get in touch today, so we can start planning your special day.
Hope to see you soon
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
#Andalusianwedding #benefitsofacelebrantwedding #bilingualweddingLeeds #bilingualweddingsMalaga #celebrantMalaga #cortijolarebanadilla #ecofriendlyweddingLeeds #ecofriendlyweddingMalaga #elopementsMalaga #elopinginMalaga #engagementproposal #findacelebrant #howtoplananengagementproposal #intimateweddingLeeds #intimateweddingMalaga #intimateweddingSpain #lgbtqweddingUK #Malagaweddingvenue #MalagaweddingvenueKaleidoMálagaPort #marciabravocelebrant #microweddingsMalaga #multiculturalweddingsMalaga #multiculturalweddingsSpain #multiculturalweddingsUK #outdoorweddingideasonabudget #personalisingyourwedding #postponedontcancel #Sensoryfriendlywedding #symbolicweddingMalaga #symbolicweddingSpain #vowrenewalsMalaga #weddingsMalaga #weddingsuppliers #weddingsuppliersmalaga #weddingsuppliersspain Hacienda Del Cura Malaga